Monday, June 22, 2009

Introduction

"Who are you?"

That question always makes me think of old spy movies, where the alleged spy is being interrogated, a bright light in his eyes to block his view of his questioners. It's such a hard question to answer. I could tell you my name is Stacy, but does that tell you anything about who I am? No.

It's not a simple question. People are so many things, all at the same time. I'm a stay at home mom. I'm a dog lover. I'm a big kid. I'm in my forties. I'm a New Yorker. I'm a reader, writer, once-upon-a-time poet, and singer. I'm a friend, I'm a big sister, I'm a daughter, I'm a cousin, I'm a niece, I'm a godmother. There are those who will say I'm a royal bitch, others who will disagree. You see where I'm going with this? So I'm just going to say, my name is Stacy. You will either read my blog...or not...and draw your own conclusions about who I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment